Hello - is this property a manufactured home? Do you have any more photos of the area, exterior, and interior?

Asked by Arthur, Glendlae, CA Wed Feb 4, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/41186022-20066-Northcliff-Dr-…

Answers

2
BOB Khalsa, Agent, Newhall, CA
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Hi Arthur:

This property does not show up as an active (available) listing on the multiple listing service. It last sold on 12/8/2008 for $74,000. There are some inside pictures available should you want to see it.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
661-313-6107
Melanie Mcsh…, , 91342
Wed Feb 4, 2009
Hello Arthur,
Yes, this is a manufactured home. It is in a lovely complex of similar homes. Unfortunately the listing agent choose not to post any additional photos of the area, interior or exterior at this time. Please be aware that the listing price does not take into account the monthly land lease that must also be paid. In some cases when you purchase a manufactured home, you are buying just that -- the home. The land underneath is not included and must be leased. Lease amounts in the Canyon Country area range from about $600 per month to over $1000 per month.
If you are interested in this home and would like further information, please feel free to contact me. I can do the necessary research so that I can answer your questions.