Hans, Home Buyer in San Clemente, CA

Hello, could you send me more information (pictures, floorplans/size-beds-baths of units, condition of roof/plumbing/electric,

Asked by Hans, San Clemente, CA Wed Oct 10, 2012

latest repairs/improvements. Thank you.
Regards

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3095154094-252-Avenida-Lobeir…

Answers

2
Bob Phillips, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
This property closed escrow about a week ago. It was a cash purchase, and sold for $100k higher than list price, at $1,750,000.

For your information, such properties rarely have even as many photos as this one did, and virtually NEVER have a floor plan, unless the owner built it himself - rare - and still has the original blueprints - also rare.

MOST such properties are offered as "Drive by only" and the buyer - usually - doesn't get to see the inside of the units until AFTER his offer has been accepted. ( This particular property DID have a vacant owner's unit, so that was probably helpful to whoever bought it.)

These transactions are based more upon the numbers penciling out, vs how good the property looks.

Let me know if you'd like more info, or would like to sit down to devise a strategy.
Michael Emer…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Hans, this property just closed Escrow on 10/4 and sold for $1,750,000. Contact me on my email michaelemerson@cox.net if you'd like to view the actual MLS listing which includes more detail on this property. Or let me know if there are other properties you have an interest in or you just want to discuss what you are looking for in today's real estate market. There are opportunities out there.