Hello, can you pleas confirm how many bedrooms is the house?, is this a 3 Bedroom 1 Bonus Room 1 Walking Attic?, why the bonus is counted as bedr?

Asked by jmq71, Cary, NC Thu Aug 30, 2012

Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1059438607-524-Alden-Bridge-D…

Answers

3
Michael Colv…, Agent,
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Hello
I can see yuo have received your answer, its all about marketing it could be either 3 bedroom with bonus or 4 bedroom. It looks like a very nice home I would be happy to show it to you.
Michael
Sharon Kowitz, Agent, Cary, NC
Thu Aug 30, 2012
If the bonus has a closet and window in NC it can be counted as a bedroom.
A 4th bedroom may be more desirable to some buyers than a bonus room.
Here is a link from MLS with a little more information on this property, If you are not working with a buyer's agent I would be happy to show you this home or others like it. I live in the area and know it well.
Have a great day,

Click the Hyperlink below to link to and view property listing(s) of interest. If after clicking the link, your Internet browser does not launch, right click on the link and Copy the Shortcut. Then paste the Shortcut into your browser's Address Field.

RES - Buyer Full

Sharon Kowitz
Kowitz Realty Team
CRS-GRI-ABR-E-PRO-SRES-CREN
919-417-4367 CELL
919-595-9365 FAX
SKowitz@FMRealty.com
Fonville Morisey a Long and Forster Company
http://www.KowitzRealty.com
John Davison, Agent, Cary, NC
Thu Aug 30, 2012
This is either a 3BR/2.5BA home with a bonus room or a 4BR/2.5BA home. It also has unfinished attic space that is 15'x9'. They are counting the bonus room as a BR because it must have a closet, as well as be heated and air conditioned. They do disclose that it is either a fourt BR OR a bonus room in the MLS.

If you have any interest in this property or any others in Cary Park or the Triangle area, please let me know. I would be happy to help.

John Davison
Broker
Coldwell Banker Advantage
(919) 449-7721