Hello, What is the down payment for this poperty? Are there any defects in the home? Thank you for you

Asked by Troy Dixon, Scottsdale, AZ Wed Oct 29, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1069828005-11328-E-Dreyfus-Av…

Answers

3
Donald Keys, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 29, 2008
When you work with a BUYERS AGENT, he or she will go over the Seller's Property Disclosure Statement. The owner is required to disclose to any buyers any defects that are known.

A general home inspector will be able to discover any unknown defects and you are free to hire as many different inspectors as you want (roof, plumbing, pool, mold etc...) in order to make sure you understand the true condition of the home you are buying.

I hope this helps. If you are not working with a BUYER'S AGENT, you can contact me at 623-337-8965 ext.1

SCOTTSDALE LUXURY REPOS - Bank Owned Baragains - FREE List with pictures http://www.480LuxuryRepos.com
Richard Dobb…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Hello, Troy. Like Paul said, this home is available for lease at $10,000/month or purchase at $2.5 million. It is located in Ancala which is a great area in North Scottsdale. The downpayment depends on the type of financing you choose. I notice the seller is offering 100% financing which may be something to consider. Let me know if there is any way I can help you with this property.

Rick Dobbles
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Hi Troy,

This property is available for lease at $10,000/mo or for sale at $2.5M. Which one are you interested in?

For Rent: Deposit is $10,000
For Sale: Down payment depends upon your lender or 100% OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE WITH LITTLE OR NO QUALIFYING! OWNER WILL CONSIDER ALL CREATIVE OPTIONS INCLUDING 20% DOWN AND 3% OWNER FINANCING FOR TWO YEARS OR EVEN A TRADE

Contact me for more details/info.

---
PAUL WELDEN
Buyer's Agent REALTOR
HomeSmart Real Estate