Property Q&A in Los Angeles>Question Details

Jackie, Home Buyer in 90048

Hello. What are the monthly condo service fees on this property?

Asked by Jackie, 90048 Sun Jan 31, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Hello Jackie,

Correct. In escrow. If you want to be notified if it falls out of escrow, let me know and yes, there are other units available in the area.

The HOAs are $470 per month.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
(323) 899-2900
Web Reference:
The HOA is $470 a month. However, this property is on back-up status. That means it is in escrow, and you can be first (or fifth - wouldn't know until I spoke with agent) in line to step in if the current buyer is unable to close escrow. In addition, it's a short sale, so the time before it could close could be anywhere from 6 weeks to 16 months. They are usually L-O-N-G sales, not short sales.

If you would like help in searching for a property, I'd be happy to put together a web site for you that would send you notifications by email if there are additions or changes to listings that fit YOUR criteria. It's directly from the MLS (multiple listing service), so you will have the correct information in the quickest manner. This is a free service. Just let me know and we can set it up.

Good luck in your home search.

Bonnie Scribner, REALTOR, QSC
DRE #01447853
Cell: 714.296.0513
Century 21 Discovery
The HOA dues are $470.00. This unit is in escrow and looking for backup. There are others for sale in the building.
Deborah Bremner
REALTOR, 00588885
Certified Short Sale Professional
Certified Home Retention Specialist
(D) 818.564.6591
Blogging at: