Hello My name is Rex Trusler I was wondering about the house on Berkley off of A1A Do you have some infor.

Asked by Rex Trusler, 46241 Mon Mar 9, 2009

rextrusler@yahoo.com 317-529-8563 thank you,I think the house was 58,400.00

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003685250--Berkley-Rd-Orm…

Answers

3
Skip Stamper, Agent, Ormond Beach, FL
Tue Mar 10, 2009
Check http://www.clerk.org for more information on the home on Berkley or other foreclosure properties.
Phil Hanner…, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Tue Mar 10, 2009
If Realty Trac is right about the loan amount, and you have cash, I would suggest buying the note and taking the deed in lieu of foreclosure. I've done it before and it's not that hard - just time consuming. I am very experienced in short sales, bank owned property, buying and holding notes - pretty much everything foreclosure related.

If nobody buys the paper our company (Concord Real Estate) may get the listing. We have about 120 bank owned properties in the area at any given time and we move alot of the banks' unwanted assets.

Since Sept I have sold condos, condotels, and single family homes for a total of $1.8 million. I have another $220K set to close soon and over $400k in negotiation. The reason for this is price and knowing how the banks think, work, and negotiate. I work with the decision makers every day.

If you are serious and loyal, contact me.

Phil Hanner
Concord Real Estate Inc.
Skip Stamper, Agent, Ormond Beach, FL
Mon Mar 9, 2009
Rex,
If you notice, the information that you were looking at online was from Realtytrac. While they may have this home listed as a foreclosure, it has not yet been listed for sale in our local MLS by a Realtor, Keep your eyes on it perhaps it will come up for sale soon. Or, it may be auctioned off at the courhouse before being listed by a Realtor. The neighborhood is ok for the proximatey to the beach. There are a few rentals in that general area. I will be happy to assist you if you are interested in that area or other properties. I know the Ormond Beach area very well.