Hello! My name is John & I am wondering how much the condo association monthly fee's are. Thank You . -- John

Asked by John Bray, Moorestown, NJ Tue Sep 25, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091679331-1919-Chestnut-St-2…

Answers

5
Natalie Roun…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
It seems as though everyone has explained the answer to your question. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
Jared and Natalie
215-839-9223
jared@usspaces.com
jared@phillycondostore.com
Jonathan Unr…, Agent, Lansdowne, PA
Wed Sep 26, 2012
This is a co-op bldg, not a condo. No Pets, Owner Occupied Bldg. Only, Board must approve application, 1-time Admin. fee. 20% Down Pymt Required.

To purchase shares in a co-op, each buyer takes out a "share loan" in lieu of a mortgage. These loans operate much like mortgages. In addition to the loan payments, which are made to the lender, co-op residents are responsible for paying a pro-rata share of the costs of running and maintaining the building. These costs are generally paid to the partnership via a monthly fee and are billed on an at-cost basis. Prices rise when the cost of goods and services go up.

Feel free to call or send me an email if your interested in looking at this property.

JUnrath12@comcast.net
267 968 1505
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hi John, Eric Axelson here. I was born and raised in Burlington County and like you, live in South Jersey at the moment, Haddon Twp to be exact.

My office however is on Rittenhouse Square so I am intimately familiar with the building. My colleagues give you the coop fees below.

I would like to invite you to my office to discuss the difference between condo vs coop and also to show you some other condos that may suit your needs.

Feel free to call or email anytime and look forward to meeting you soon!

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Reaty
267.507.2287 direct
856.617.1212 mobile
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference:  http://kurfiss.com
Vinnae DeFeo, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hi John,
The monthly fee is $542.00. Also this is a co-op building, not a condo and requires 20 percent down payment. Call me for any additional info. My cell is 609-923-0756.
Vinnae DeFeo
Richard Frie…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Sep 25, 2012
Hi John the monthly fees are $542.00/M . Now this building is a CoOp
Here is what you get for your $542.00
Assn Inc: ComAreaMaint, ExtBldgMaint, ApplianMaint, LawnMaint, SnowRemoval, TrashRemoval, ElecFee, HeatFee, WaterFee, SewerFee, HotWtrFee, InsuranceFee, ManagemtFee, Security, ExtPoolFee, ExtHlthFee, ExtraPrkFee

Now this is a CoOp and is different than a condo if you would like some more info about it please feel free to give me a call . My cell phone # is 267-679-1088 . Talk to you soon .

Rich Friedman
Keller Williams Real Estate
300 welsh Rd Bldg 4 suite 145
Horsham Pa 19044
License # RS311792
267-679-1088 (Cell)
rich.friedman@kw.com Email