Hello, Looking to move in April or May. Will there be any available then? Also, are there any monthly fees outside of the rent?

Asked by pmassieu58, Lyndhurst, NJ Mon Jan 6, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141841203-456-2nd-Ave-Lyndhurs…

Answers

3
Angelica Bui…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
Outside of the rent, there is a security deposit which is usually a month and a half of rent. There is also a realtor fee which is usually equal to one month of rent, but some landlords agree to pay half of it. Make sure you look for that when searching for an apartment. Feel free to contact me with any more questions.

Angelica Builes
Coccia Realty
201-889-2633
Ralph B. Gio…, , Lyndhurst, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
If you are looking to move in for April 1 then it would be best to start looking by the end of February. At that time we would be able to look on the Multiple Listing Service and see what properties are available that meet your needs.

The most common fees are your 1st months rent, security deposit, and Realtors fee, when moving into a Apartment or Condo complex their may be additional fee depending on the complex.

If you would like to discuss this in greater detail please feel free to call my office

Prudential Professionals Realty - 201-935-8555. I look forward to working with you.
Rose Cappiel…, , Lyndhurst, NJ
Tue Jan 7, 2014
I am sure there will be plenty of 1-2 bedroom apartments in Lyndhurst and the surrounding area then. I am a realtor, and this was my listing. It rented within a month. When working with any listing with a realtor associated, there is a realtor's fee equal to one months rent in addition to the first months rent and one and a half month security due as lease signing.

If you would like I can send you listings as they come up per your specific needs. Just let me know.
Thank you
Rose Cappiello