Hello, Is this property still for sale, if so what is the price Thank you, Shari Power peetiesp@aol.com

Asked by Shari Power, Sarasota, FL Fri Aug 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Sarasota/sold/4002431-49…

Answers

3
Carol Aviles, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Thank you Shari for your question.
It looks like this home is under contract in Myakka Valley Ranches. We won't know what it sold for until it closes.
In the mean time, are you only looking in Myakka Valley? I have 2 properties listed that are both 5 acres, owned by 2 separate parties but right next door to each other. One is at 12996 Fruitville Rd and the other is at 511 Annie Laurie. If you would like to know about either one or anything else in acerage property please let me know.
Carol Aviles
Michael Saunders & Co
St Armands Circle
941-356-6777 cell
941-388-4447
Sherri Mills,…, Agent, Longboat Key, FL
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Hi Shari,

This property is indeed under contract, but in this neighborhood, there are 12 other homes for sales. 6 of those at or below the same price of the home you inquired about. (The asking price was $372,000.) All of those 6 have at least 3 BD/2 BA and at least 2000 sq. ft. If you want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Sherri Mills
Tami Cashi &…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Aug 28, 2009
Hi Shari,

No, sorry, this property is currently under agreement and is scheduled to close in September. Are there any other properties I may assist you with?