Hello, Is this house really for sale? I can't fined any info about it.

Asked by Felix.shneur, Centerville, MA Wed Jun 29, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3053575749--Longfellow-Dr-…

Answers

5
Laurie O'Shea, Agent, Centerville, MA
Thu Oct 4, 2012
Hi Felix,
Yes this house is really for sale. The price is $2,850,000 and it has 4 bedrooms 3 Bathrooms and 2 partial bathrooms. If you would like to view this property please give me a call at 207-812-5336 and I would be happy to arrange a showing.

Laurie O'Shea
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Thu Jun 30, 2011
This actually appears to be 111 Longfellow and not #88. It has been posted for foreclosure, which means that it will not be for sale for quite a long time. The mortgage being foreclosed on was for $343,800.00 in '05. This information is available in the registry of deeds. Just because it is posted for foreclosure does not mean it will be foreclosed on. The goal of many of this type of listing is to get people to subscribe to an email service for a fee. A good real estate professional can save you a lot of time and can help you make a good investment. Invest your time in the property, not in the hunt. Ask a real estate pro to learn your taste and wish list. Your time is valuable.
Vicky Whitti…, Agent, Barnstable, MA
Wed Jun 29, 2011
Hi Felix,
Sorry but no this property is not for sale at this time. The information out there can be somewhat confusing. If you would like assistance I would be happy to help you or answer any questions you may have about the market or properties you may see.

In addition, if you would like I can set up up with an on line property search with no obligation. The listings will be current on this website.

Vicky Whittier
Virtual Homes RE
C 774.238.2746
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Jun 29, 2011
No its a foreclosure notice not a for sale
Denis DaSilva, Agent, Somerset, MA
Wed Jun 29, 2011
88 Longfellow Drive, Centerville, MA 02632 Last Sold on 09/10/09 it was a short sale. If you looking for bank owned properties check out http://www.BankOwnedLists.com it has all Cape Cod Short Sales , Auctions and Foreclosures.
You cab also call 508-568-8114 to recieve free lists of Bank Owned Homes,

Denis DaSilva Bank Owned, Auction & Foreclosure Broker
Certified Distressed Property Expert CDPE, LMC
HUD Broker (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development)
Direct 508-813-6875 iPhone (email-text-voice mail)