Hello I will be 55 in 2 years in Novemeber. Are you allowed to buy now but not move in till later?

Asked by Ziggygls, San Antonio, TX Sat Oct 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3038244883-3425-E-Russell-Rd-…

Answers

9
Ursula Dunn, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Oct 24, 2011
Hello!

Thankyou for your interest in my listing. Yes, you can absolutely purchase this property now and move in at your desired time. I would love to discuss your interest in this property, answer any questions you may have and provide a personal consultation with you by telephone. Please call me at (702) 809-8185 at your convenience. I look forward to helping you with your Real Estate needs!

Ursula
The O'Bannon…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Hello San Antonio,

Our goal is to provide you with the information, service and resources you need to make your future plans a success in every way.

Whether your buying or selling a home, The O'Bannon Group offers specialization in residential real estate including foreclosures, short sales, bank owned properties, and investments.

When you purchase or sell a home with the O'Bannon Group...we offer up to $1,000.00 in incentives and in 2011 we will make a donation from every home sale to Susan G. Komen for the Cure.

Please feel free to call or text, 702-591-4444 or send me an email at paulobannon@gmail.com any time if you have any questions. Additionally, we are always available to arrange for private showings of homes you are interested in seeing.

In the meantime, visit http://www.VegasWebOfHomes.com and find all the homes for sale in Las Vegas and Henderson featuring, Virtual Tours - Large Photos - Full Details & Satellite Maps
Stephen Pier…, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Yes absolutely no problem!
We specialize in Adult Active Living Communities .. We would love to help you find that ideal retirement home.

Call either Lou or I at 702-544-8215

Steve and Lou
Vincent Kova…, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Yes you can purchase a home in an age restricted community. I just closed on a fourth Sun City Summerlin home for a couple that are not age qualified. They find that the renters are very stable, want to stay for the full term of the lease, and have respect for the property. A few years ago I wrote a 7 year lease on a Sun City Property. The actual HUD regulation requires that 80% of the homes must be occupied by at least one resident that is over 55. I have an acquaintance that has been on the Board and indicated that during their tenure there were four application by people that were not 55 to be allowed to move into Sun City Summerlin. All four were approved. That doesn't say that the next application would be approved, however the probability is high.
I have a 20 + page information packet for Sun City Summerlin, and would be glad to email you a copy.

Vince Kovacevich
REALTY ONE GROUP
(702) 429-3417
VinceK@RealtyOneLV.com
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Of course you can and take position when you’re ready. We are a long time real estate firm and property management company with over 300 homes in contract right now. 20% of our homes are in Age Restricted communities. We currently have only 8 vacancies. Our back ground check includes criminal, job, rental history, credit check and we meet the tenants in person prior to sending you their file for final approval. If you purchase a home through my wife and I you will only be charged 8% of rental amount. 10% if not.
Please contact use to discuss our working together and feel free to use our web site to do your searching for current listings, bank owned, and foreclosures. Please call us Sunday to discuss your needs. Thanks, Matt & Kim

Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Management
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
Lee Ann Mix, , Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Most 55 and over communities offer a certain percentage of homes to people who are with a few years of meeting the age requirement. You should check with the HOA.
Web Reference:  http://www.lvshortsales.com
Steven Sales, Agent, Henderson, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
You may buy any home that you wish but, the HOA will dictate who will occupy the property. Let me know the subdivision and I should have a copy of the CCR's on file.

Steven Sales
Certified Green Realtor
Keller William
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
You can buy in this or any other senior community BEFORE you are 55. You just cannot physically live in the property until you turn 55. FYI - you might be better off to look in a senior community with single family homes than to be in a condo with someone upstairs or downstairs. The prices will be higher for a small home, but your ability to play the music you like without someone hammering on the ceiling PRICELESS!
Yulia Shmatk…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 22, 2011
Of course you can buy it now, just rent it for 2 years to somebody of appropriate age! Let me know if I could help you.

Yulia Shmatkova, MSBA, CDPE
702-481-3118
LasVegasHomeToday@gmail.com