Hello I was just wondering if this property was still on the market? Laura

Asked by Laura, San Rafael, CA Wed Mar 18, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/San_Rafael/sold/12734…

Answers

2
Tristan Cela…, , Marin County, CA
Thu Mar 19, 2009
Laura,

4 Corte Almaden sold for $915K in June '06 as it says in the Trulia listing. Leslie's comments are correct regarding this home that, this time, was on the market asking $699K. The established escrow has been bumpy but seems to be firmly in place now and SHOULD close next month.
For what it's worth: I recommend using the MLS to view listings where you will find all and only active listings. The link below will access the MLS.
Leslie Jacob…, , Marin County, CA
Wed Mar 18, 2009
Hello Laura,
The multiple listing service shows that it is a "pending" sale, which means an offer has been accepted, however it has not closed escrow. Since it is a short sale (subject to lenders approval) there is always a chance that contract may fall through before closing. If you would like to me find out more about the status of the offer, and whether it is possible to submit a back up offer, please contact me directly. Warm Regards, Leslie

Leslie Jacobson
415.686-2664
lesliejacobson@sbcglobal.net