Hello. I am looking to buy a condo/townhome. I am curious if 151 E Janata Blvd #1b is dog friendly. I have a 50lb dog that I need to move with me.

Asked by Nmsisco, Lombard, IL Thu Apr 25, 2013

Dog friendly?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3098700823-151-E-Janata-Blvd-…

Answers

3
Lester S. , Agent,
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Ok Nmsisco, I will find out early and let you know, then you can decide.......can you contact me directly through any of my contact methods below so that I can reach you directly?

Lester S.
"Lester the Lister"
RE/MAX 1st
630.207.2532
LestertheLister@yahoo.com
Lester S. , Agent,
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Hi Nmsisco, they are dog and cat friendly at 151 Janata. They used to allow only cats and have recently ammended the by-laws to also allow dogs. I don't know if the dogs and cats are friendly with each other though? I will call the Association management tomorrow to check on weight restrictions if any? I am showing a unit at the 21 E Janata bldg tomorrow afternoon. Do you want to see the unit tomorrow or have me preview it for you while I am there (if the weight is ok)?

Lester S.
"Lester the Lister"
RE/MAX 1st
630.207.2532
LestertheLister@yahoo.com
Thank you for looking into it. If the weight limit is acceptable I may be interested in taking a look, although, I am not sure tomorrow will work.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013
Jeannine Haf…, Agent, Lombard, IL
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Hi-The listing says they allow dogs and cats. There is usually a weight limit on dogs. Do you ahve an email so I can try to find out and let you know?