Hello. I am interested if the home is still on the market. I've seen maps of the road but can't tell where it is. A map would be great. Thanks.

Asked by Bill Hogan, Pfeifer, KS Tue Oct 26, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1068737047-325-Seton-Rd-Lake-…

Answers

2
Joelle van d…, Agent, Lake Lure, NC
Wed Oct 27, 2010
Hi Bill,

The location is the south side of Lake Lure. Within 1/2 mile of the LL post office, if that helps?

By the way my MLS data says it is sold.

Can I help you find something else? Call my cell 828-899-4536 or email me at joellev@beverly-hanks.com
Barbara Jean…, , Bostic, NC
Tue Oct 26, 2010
Yes, Bill this house still appears on the active MLS. Would you like me to call you to schedule a showing time? Turn onto Seton Road just before Lake Lure as you are travelling west on Hwy 64/74 from Rutherfordton. Veer to the left at top of the hill, house is on the left. My cell number is 828-429-6390 if you'd like to call me for more information. I can email you a link if you email me directly at barb@landcrazy.com