Hello, I actually own this place but how is it listed 84 days ago? As I am currently deployed.

Asked by Mark, Dupont, WA Thu Jun 17, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/44034843-2270-Bobs-Hollow-Ln-…

Answers

6
Jean Bradford, Agent, Silverdale, WA
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Hi, Mark,

This is "day 168" of 2010; so I am still inclined to believe that this listing is another unit in that complex.
If your monthly payments are being made properly, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. As with computers, cyberspace, etc., a lot of irrelevant details are out there.

Jean Bradford
Associate Broker, ABR,GRI,CRS,CRB
John L. Scott
Silverdale, WA
Kary Krismer, Agent, Renton, WA
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Jim, it was a dual listing, so the proper action is for the NWMLS to delete the pending listing so it doesn't show up as two sales. I sent them an email when I posted my first response below.
Tonya Brobeck, , Everett, WA
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Mark, Nguyen-Le Cuong is the current owner, do you know that name? Mark is not listed anywhere on the tax records or sales history. Could this be a different unit in the same complex?

This is old/inaccurate listing data. The home is currently pending in the MLS (never updated by listing agent as sold) froma sale back in 2009.
Jim Swanson, Agent, Tacoma, WA
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Hello Mark.

If you purchased the home in August of 2009, there is no Mark on the tax Data, and the listing show Pending in the MLS as of 7-8-09, so in fact the sale must have closed and recorded, but the Real Estate agent and/or her office did not change the status to sold in the MLS. I will drop the listing agent an email and let her know this is not off the books so to speak..... but the name on the tax records as owner is Nguyen-Le Cuong. Shows the sale date on the tax records as 8-6-09.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me if there is a concen on owner of record data.
Web Reference:  http://www.vahomesnw.com
Kary Krismer, Agent, Renton, WA
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Did you buy it in August/09? The listing I'm showing is from back then, and the agent apparently never closed out the transaction to show it sold because it was a dual listing and only one was updated.
Jean Bradford, Agent, Silverdale, WA
Thu Jun 17, 2010
Hi, Mark,

The listing info says it's a townhouse.....perhaps it's a unit other than yours that's for sale?

Thank you for your service!

Jean Bradford
John L. Scott RE
Silverdale, WA