Hello, Could you pls give information about the adress detail? I am looking to this house outside of US.... Thats why I want to check it from the map

Asked by Serli, Ridgefield, NJ Thu May 12, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3036929761--Ridgefield-NJ-07657

Answers

2
Carolynn Mon…, Agent, Haworth, NJ
Thu May 12, 2011
oops....didn't read the entire showing instructions.....actually it says that they are taking back up offers and you can make an offer on the property. Not sure if that is a current statement or not, and I do not know what the current offer is & they will probably not reveal the current offer, so you have about 2 weeks to get an offer in.

If you want to make an offer give me a call and I will look into it further for you and make an offer on your behalf if you are not currently working with another licensed agent.

thanks,
Carolynn
201-639-5555
Carolynn Mon…, Agent, Haworth, NJ
Thu May 12, 2011
Hello Serti: This property is currently under contract and due to close in a couple of weeks. It was listed in Dec of 2010 so it stayed on the market for quite some time. The address is 766 Norman Rd, Ridgefield. Unfortunately it is no longer available to show.

If you would like active listings in your desired towns sent directly to your email address with the property addresses, please let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Carolynn Monaco
201-639-5555