Hello, Could I have more information about this home along with pictures?

Asked by Ramika, Murphy, TX Mon Aug 31, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1073355293--Murphy-TX-75094

Answers

2
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Patrick has a good point.

Murphy is generally priced well above the listed price on this "undisclosed address" property. In the last 6 months the average selling price was $275,000 for all properties in Murphy. That's on 125 properties. There were only 2 house sold below $170k in that time.

Right now there are 28 properties pending sale in Murphy all but 3 were priced above $170k, the average being $278k.

Available for sale (perhaps with an option) are 98 properties, all but 3 are priced above $170k, average $335k.

But, of the 6 not already sold, none of them match the picture shown in the ad.

I'd also like more information about this property, since it doesn't seem to exist.
Web Reference:  http://www.SumnerRealty.com
Patrick Jack…, Agent, McKinney, TX
Mon Aug 31, 2009
Hello Ramika,

I don't find this property listed in MLS. This may be an old listing that was not removed or it may be a fake listing designed to get you to contact the advertiser for other purposes.

Trulia does not monitor ads placed on this site and often gets ads that are placed here to draw traffic to other web sites. I have seen advertisers copy photos and sold property information from builder web sites to create listings on Trulia. While Trulia is a good information source, it is a very unreliable property source. Hire a REALTOR to work for you and use the real MLS system for all of the real listings.

For the most acurate property information, work with a REALTOR and use property searches that pull information directly from the MLS. There is a free property search on my web site. Help your self, or let me know what you are looking for and I will be happy to set up a custom search for you in the MLS.