Hello, Could I get more photos for the inside of this house? Thanks, Bobbie

Asked by Bobbie, Minneapolis, MN Thu Oct 31, 2013

More photos

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3130311150-521-Summer-Ct-Maplewood-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3130311150-521-Summer-Ct-Mapl…

Answers

4
Chris Robert…, Home Buyer, North Oaks, MN
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Hi Bobbie, thanks for the question on Summer Ct. Unfortunately, that is all the photos the listing agent had taken. This is common with short sale properties as they are often pretty rough inside. This home also is partially under construction/remodeling and is why it was priced so low for the neighborhood. Last month I sold a home a block away of this listing for $317, 000 if that gives you any reference point to the neighborhood values.
Good luck with the search.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like any additional assistance in your search efforts.

Chris Robertson
(612) 708-0101
http://www.BestHomeForU.com
Keller Williams Premier Realty
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Typically unless it is a brand new listing (couple hours) you will get all of the photos on the MLS for the listing. Asking to see more photos than on the MLS would be a question directly for the listing Realtor on a home. A buyer's agent can do this for you, and as always we cost nothing to work with since the seller pays our commission.

Not every website has accurate information though, so besides pictures there is information and also listings you are missing out on. The only way to truly know if you are receiving every photo for a listing, or accurate information, is to be put on the Realtor portion of the MLS search. It is where we all go for our listings and clients.

It is not a secretive thing every buyer eventually will be on it when they work with a Realtor, but you may just not want to work with one of us right now. I will do it for you for free, and then everything will be done from email.

No commitments, and it goes as long as you want it to. The next step is to simply contact me and I will solve your problem.

Thanks!

Christopher Block
651-307-7663
chris.block@imetroproperty.com
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Do you have your own real estate agent? It costs you nothing, and you get all the information, insight and help you need to understand and utilize all the real estate actions you want to take. If you like, I can email you a short description of all that an agent provides anyone interested in buying or selling property, understanding trends and the economy. Liz, 612-986-4105.

PS I am listing a home in the Maplewood area next week. Let me know when you want to see it.
Joshua Fellm…, , North Oaks, MN
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hi Bobbie,

Unfortunately that listing is sold, Trulia just hasn't removed it from their site. I'd be happy to send you similar properties though in the area!

Josh Fellman
Edina Realty
763-438-6776