Has this property been bank appraised? What did the appraisal come in at. I feel the asking price is more than it is worth? It must be underwater?

Asked by Beachedinpacifica, Daly City, CA Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107508053-369-Gate-Way-Santa…

Answers

4
Johanna Sand…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
The property has not been appraised yet. The buyers lender will get one done. It is not a short sale so I don't know if it is underwater. They are reviewing offers on Monday 02-04-2013, if any. Please let me know if I can help you or perhaps I can find you something else?

Johanna Sandev
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
The market is again picking up! If you are still waiting to hit bottom, it has come and gone. Recommend you find an agent on Trulia in your area that can sit down and go over your situation and help you get ready to know when the right property is available. Good Luck, Terry Bell, CPS Real Estate, Santa Rosa, CA
Karen Fleming, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi- the last sale in the complex sold for $145,000 in October 2012 and there is a 3 bedroom unit that was recently listed for $195,000 and the listing agent has received multiple offers so it would seem that $150,000 is a reasonable asking price. Also in this market with many many more buyers than properties I would expect there will be multiple offers on this homes too and that it may very well go above the list price. . It is an REO and the bank probably didn't do an appraisal but a broker price opinion and of course, the listing agent would have submitted a pricing strategy. I wouldn't worry about an appraisal coming in at list price or even higher. Hope this is helpful- if you are interested in seeing it please let me know.
Michelle Moz…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Good morning Beachedinpacifica,

Remember, if you offer on this property, the only true indicators of value are:

1) your lender's appraisal and

2) the price you pay for it.

This is a very hot market. Lower priced property values are feeling intense upward pressure from all-cash investors willing to pay over market value. This, in turn, drive market values higher.

I just ran a county CMA. I am not an appraiser. I have a fill county report if you want to see those numbers.

The lister is asking that all offers be submitted by the 4th. Would you lke to preview?

Here is the MLS listing:

http://norcalmls.rapmls.com/scripts/mgrqispi.dll?APPNAME=Bar…

Please contact me anytime!

Always in your service,

Michelle Renée Mozell
PO Box 897
Bodega Bay, California 94923
602 292-0753 Cell
480 452-0640 eFax
mmozell@cox.net

Bergman Euro-National, Realtor®
DRE License 01879859
5850 Anderson Road
Forestville, California 95436
707 887-9822 Bergman Office
707 887-1211 Bergman Fax
http://www.northbayhomesandland.com
http://www.bergmanvineyards.com

HomeSmart, Associate Broker
20860 North Tatum Blvd.
Suite 140
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
480 443-7400 HS Office
480 664-4357 HS Fax

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Why Choose Michelle?

COMPETENCE BREEDS CONFIDENCE!

In Arizona, I am a Broker, not simply a Salesperson. I assure you, few agents provide the level of service and safety that I deliver.

Here, in California, I am a Salesperson with years of Broker experience in Arizona.

I do not suggest that other agents cannot deliver competent service; I am stating that few others can deliver in every phase of the transaction the level of understanding, devotion to selfless fiduciary care and effective and protective completion of service (whether this is a successful close of escrow or a safe cancellation of the contract) as I do.

Few agents understand the market as I do.

Few agents complete the upfront research as deliberately and protectively and comprehensively as I do.

Few agents uproot important information and documents from the listing agent as I can.

Few agents judge the offer position as I do.

Few agents understand the contract and its language as I do.

Few agents understand real estate law as I do.

Few agents understand real estate financing as I do.

Few agents understand the financial implications of a transaction as I do.

Few agents draft an accurate, effective and thoroughly protective purchase contract as I do.

Few agents understand the connectivity and power of the associated addenda as I do.

Few agents can rip though the Seller's counteroffers and addenda to protect their client from dangerous legal language as I do.

Few agents understand the language of the Inspection Report as I do.

Few agents suggest the level of associated services as I do: Lenders, inspectors, appraisers, termite/pest inspectors and contractors.

Few agents understand the mechanics of the Buyer's rights to cancellation as I do and few agents can protect their client from potential breach of contract as I do.

Few agents have the comparable oversight experience that I do.

And few agents oversee the entirety of the transaction to safely deliver every client to a successful completion, whether that be a successful close or safe termination, as I do.

Welcome Home!

Competence Breeds Confidence.

Choose Michelle Mozell.