Has this home been sold.? Different realtors have it on the market. But i am not sure what is going on with it. Thank You

Asked by Patsy Shull, Stephens City, VA Sat Jan 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45725902-309-Goldenrod-Rd-Win…

Answers

1
Gina Chatham, Agent, Winchester, VA
Sun Jan 3, 2010
Hi Patsy,

The current listing number for this property is FV7203932. The listing status is listed as Contingent with a Kick Out. This status would typically be used if the purchaser had a home to sell or had not gone through the steps to obtain financial approval prior to submitting an offer. However, the listing agent has listed appraisal as the contingency in connection with the kick out status. In my opinion, this is not the correct way to use this status. The property is also a short sale (the home is being sold for less than the seller's debt and the sale will require lien holder approval). Sometimes, a listing may appear on more than one real estate agent's website. Membership in our MLS service allows for sharing of information pertaining to available properties. If you would like more information about this property or any others, feel free to contact me.