Hallo, why doesn't the sq footage change when I updated the info on my house? thank you, gloira

Asked by hubacker & angell, Seattle, WA Sun Jul 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Washington/Seattle/sold/888740-9…

Answers

2
Dan Tabit’s answer
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Gloria,
In our market the data for homes is taken from county records or agents who input their listings. I'm not aware of a way for an owner to change the details.
If your home is not for sale, I wouldn't worry about it. The values provided here and on other similar sites are not reliable for anything but entertainment.
If you are looking for a more reliable idea of your market value, contact a local Realtor. We don't mind helping with this.
Ray Akers, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sun Jul 28, 2013
In my experience, changes that are uploaded to Trulia do not automatically appear. It can take 24-48 hours for changes to be incorporated into the property profile.