Matt, Renter in Sydney Harbour, Hous...

HI we would like to view this property at some stage. My husband (Matt) has been trying to contact you. please contact us matt@xlprint.com 3106016991

Asked by Matt, Sydney Harbour, Houston, TX Sat Jun 9, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3081782272--Roma-Ct-Marina-del-…

Answers

4
Endre Barath, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Matt, I live and work in the Marina and I am not aware that his property is on the Market. If I may caution you about "subletting"...let me know what lease terms you are looking for and there might be other similar properties that might fit your needs.

Feel free to reach out to me directly at homes@endrebarath.com

Endre Barath,Jr.
Prudential California Realty
Beverly Hill, CA
Web Reference:  http://www.endrebarath.com
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
It's probably a good thing you haven't been able to reach anyone about this property. Read Below:

You need to be warned of scammers. It would be in your BEST Interest to read my 2 blog postings by clicking my picture here on Trulia, it's called "RED FLAGS - RENTAL SCAMS - PUBLIC BEWARE!". This will aid you in your quest for a rental property.

The listing you're asking about is from "SUBLETS.COM" a sublet means that you're NOT going to have a lease agreement with the Legal Owner. You're basically going to Rent from someone else who MAY OR MAY NOT have a valid lease agreement with the actual legal owner.

Not every Sublet is a scam, but I strongly caution you when leasing this way.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like me to send you rental homes in this area that are NOT SCAMS or not in your best interest! I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors
Hartman Cole…, Agent, Marina Del Rey, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Hi Matt, I'm not sure this listing is still active. I live in the Marina and do leases here frequently. Feel free to contact me directly bradleyfcole@gmail.com or 310-774-1422. Perhaps I can be of some help. Best, Brad
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Dear Matt,
The information on this listing is difficult. If you would like to see property for lease/sale in Marina just sent an email to me with your requirements.