HI, the $470/mo is just the mortgage payment or does this includes property taxes? Can we see this townhome? thanks Susana

Asked by Susana Chapa, Palatine, IL Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3105891024-1146-Foxglove-Ln-Palatin… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3105891024-1146-Foxglove-Ln-P…

Answers

5
Sandie Bobus, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
The $470 payment does not include the taxes, insurance or home owners association fee. This home is currently under contract. It is always easier working with a Realtor who has access to real time updates on properties. If you are interested in searching for a home please feel free to contact me. I am a long time Palatine resident and Realtor
Mary Zentz, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
With interest rates so low, buying now is a good option. However, taxes and association dues usually take a bigger chunk of your expenses than a mortgage payment in the 100,00 range. There are some associations with low association dues. A good Realtor can create a search for you that will take all those factors into consideration. Give a call if you want a coach for the process. Or schedule a sit-down where we can review the factors. Mary Zentz, RE/MAX Suburban 847-707-9507
Geoff Ommen, Agent, Barrington, IL
Fri Feb 1, 2013
Susana

The $470 a month is just the mortgage payment and makes some assumptions about down payment % and credit score. Taxes on the property are an additional $225 per month. This condo also comes with a homeowner assessment of $231 a month. Insurance is an additional fee. Assuming you put 20% down, your monthly payments are going total about $1100 a month on this unit.

If you are looking to purchase a home, one of the primary things you want to do is talk to a mortgage broker (if you have not already). Have them help you determine what your budget for housing should be. Most Realtors know of a few mortgage brokers that can assist you.

Geoff Ommen
Broker - Baird & Warner
847-271-2622
geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com
http://www.geoffgetsit.com
Syuzanna Zak…, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
I live in Palatine and know all aboit the neighborhood. This one is currently under contract but there are plenty of similar ones on the market. Give me a call and I will help you find your future home.

Syuzanna Zakharchuk
Town & Country Realty Group
(224) 735-1041
Gail Bergstr…, Agent, Rolling Meadow, IL
Thu Jan 31, 2013
Hello Susan,

Thank you for inquiry on the town home in Palatine on Floxglove. This town home is under contract, so we would need to look for another home.

Give me a call, would love to chat & find out what your looking for in a new place. You can
email me at Gail@GailBergstrom.com, cell 847-417-7773.

Warmest Regards.

Gail Bergstrom
REMAX AT HOME