HI! Just wondering about the location and area of this house. Any thoughts or opinions on this one? Thanks!

Asked by Olivia Pritchett, Illinois Tue May 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42532144-11025-Grass-Valley-R…

Answers

3
Tom Smith, , 95945
Fri May 15, 2009
Hi Olivia, I’m a Loan Consultant in downtown Grass Valley (actually within walking distance to this house-what a great neighborhood!) Are you looking to relocate, or would this be a vacation or rental home?

I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have about financing. There are several loan programs available, including some which benefit buyers who are relocating because of work. Please feel free to call me on my cell at 530-277-5020 if you would like to see what options are available to you.

-Tom
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Tue May 12, 2009
Olivia,
This is a nice area, good location for access to town and park. I notice you are from IL, are you familar with the Grass Valley area? Let us know if you want more info about the general area, or were just specifically interested in the home's neighborhood.
Cheryl Rells…, Agent, Grass Valley, CA
Tue May 12, 2009
Hi!

Thank you for your inquiry. This home is located near Condon Park close to downtown Grass Valley. It is minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment. It shows like brand new, is an exceptional value, and the sellers are motivated. If you would like to view this property, I would be happy to show it to you. Cheryl Rellstab 530 274-2727