Good Morning. I am the tenant at this property. How can I purchased this property. My landlord let it go into foreclosure with out my knowledge.

Asked by cpoit130, Garden Grove, CA Sun Apr 22, 2012

I have paid my rent to him faithfully for 2 1/2 years on time. I am looking into buying a condo. My real estate agent is Alda Del Prete. her number is 714 892-6425. My name is Colette.

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Karen, , Orange County, CA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Get qualified and let's call your agent - she or he can call the bank .
0 votes
Tim Truong, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Best way is to contact your agent!!!
0 votes
Thom Colby, Agent, Irvine, CA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Your agent is the best person to help you.
0 votes
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Sun Apr 22, 2012
You'll need to have your agent contact the bank. She should know how to find out that info.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Garden Grove Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more