For this property, what are th HOA fees if any and what would be included in that fee?

Asked by ladsonjr, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jan 14, 2013

parking, utilities, i.e.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091488021-2500-Western-Ave-8…

Answers

2
John Stewart, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
And the property went under contract in July.

It will be extremely difficult to make offers on short sales from a distance. Inventory is extremely low and anything of value goes on the day that it hits the market in the city. One story in our office meeting this morning described a home coming on the market on Friday and by Sunday night the listing agent had 12 offers, 6 with pre-inspections. Six people had paid about $350 to come to the table.

Find an agent that you can trust and start working with them if you'd like too buy something. I can help you rent if you need to do that for a short term solution.
Christy Kim, Agent, Seattle, WA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi there,

The total HOA is $478, which explains the low listing price. The regular monthly HOA is $304 and there is a special assessment of $174 for 15 years. The HOA covers building and earthquake insurance, garbage, water/sewer, maintenance of the building, and garage parking. Are you looking to move or relocate to Washington? I would love to hear more about what you are looking for and how I can be of help. Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Christy Kim
Your Favorite Broker
Investment Properties Specialist/ABR/Certified Short Sale Negotiator
206.235.3427 (Cell) l 206.522.6890 (Fax) I christy@christykimrealestate.com
Skyline Properties, Inc.