Fenced in backyard?

Asked by claire_30, Louisville, KY Sun May 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1083906428-6803-Spring-Lawn-C…

Answers

3
Vance Peers, Agent, Louisville, KY
Sun May 27, 2012
The back yard has an older woven wire type fence across the back and along the right side. (livestock/farm fencing). The left side has no fencing.
Ruby Neichter, Agent, Louisville, KY
Sun May 27, 2012
This house does not appear to have any fencing at all. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I would be glad to show you any houses that you are interested in. Feel free to call or email me anytime. RNeichter@semonin.com or 502-551-3356
Michael Musg…, , Louisville, KY
Sun May 27, 2012
The MLS data and satellite photo indicate that that isn't currently fenced, but other properties in the neighborhood are, so it may just be a matter of clearing it with any HOA. The property has a great deck and comes with a playset, if interested. Let me know if you're interested in viewing this very nice home!