Does this unit have parking?

Asked by kd8r2006, Chicago, IL Sat Dec 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3097352914--N-Lake-Shore-D…

Answers

7
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Not sure how to answer your question, but one agent below already said that this listing is
not even available, so I am not checking. But here is my professional advice....
Pleases if you are interested in buying a property, do yourself a huge favor and work with an experienced local Realtor, do not do this on your own!

and here is WHY:

WORK WITH A REALTOR, YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT
I am wondering why you ask this question here at Trulia, if you are an interested and determined
buyer, you definitely should connect with a local Realtor, a buyers Agent, ie a Realtor who will be on
your side, protecting your interests, finding the right property, arrange showings, answer all your
questions, help you right a good offer, get you also pre-approved for a loan, and negotiate on your behalf the very best sale price and terms and if you commit to one trusted Realtor, he or she will commit 100 % to you and his or her services if you make an offer on a property listed by a Realtor/Brokerage in the multiple listing service will be FREE to you, as Buyers Agents are usually
paid by the seller's side, out of the sellers proceeds at the closing table...ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU TO WORK ONLY WITH ONE REALTOR AND TO BE 100 % LOYAL TO YOUR PERSONAL BUYERS AGENT!

Why would you want to do this on your own, when there are so many details to be taken care of the
right way and so many details need to be paid attention to, inspection appraisals, loan commitment, walk thru etc. etc. in order to bring an offer to a fully executed contract and that to successful closing and home purchase.

Give it a second thought and hopefully you will decide to work with a trusted Realtor, who is experienced in your areas of interest. Please commit to only ONE Realtor!! If you need recommendations get back to me I gladly forward you names..

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Dec 31, 2012
You can email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you a list of units with parking in the same area
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 30, 2012
If this is the building I believe it is, the answer about parking is no. Like many older buildings close to downtown, there is no garage, and residents have to rent parking elsewhere. That will add at least $200 to your monthly expenses, probably more in that dense area with few garages.The list price and location may sound good on a website, but chances are, a property like this has high monthly assessments and possibly taxes. If you are looking for a low-priced condo this close to downtown, you really need to work with an agent who can scout for you and advise you on buildings and condos that will best meet your needs and budget.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Dec 30, 2012
looks like there is parking from the information I can see
David Hanna, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
You have a very specific need, and you need a good agent to help you find what you are looking for.

I am sure many of us here would be glad to nervier and see if there is a good fit for you.

Good luck with your search.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Work with a Realtor to make your search more efficient and effective. You will have access to accurate listings.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
This is another fake listing on Trulia. This site is famous for these.