Does this property allow dogs?

Asked by James Grider, Miami, FL Thu Jan 1, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1067016831-3240-Mary-St-S206-…

Answers

3
Manon Mohamm…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu Jan 1, 2009
Jay,
Thanks for your feedback. Would you like to receive additional condos that are on the market in the Grove via email? If so, all I would need is your email address and I can get to work. As I mentioned before, I live in the Grove and know the area and the buildings very well.
As I am sure you know, this is a very good time to buy. Properties are heavily discounted and many sellers are motivated. In addition, interest rates have not been that low for decades. I remember the eighties, when rates were at 18% (or higher). I can also put you in contact with my mortgage specialist who can talk with you about VA loans. Please let me know if and how you would like to proceed. I am in town until the first week of February, when I will be visiting my mother for her birthday.
Kindest regards,
Manon
James Grider, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Thu Jan 1, 2009
I checked out your site, I am interested in the condo. I will be working out of Doral office but all over Miami. I will be in town in the next week or so. I am a veteran and am looking for something of value maybe 1 to 3br with bath also. Thanks, Jay
Manon Mohamm…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Thu Jan 1, 2009
Happy New Year, James!
Pets are allowed in the Courtyards in the Grove - and with no weight restrictions.
My name is Manon Mohammady and I am a Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker and live in the Grove myself ( and I love it!) Please visit my web site to learn more about me. Also, if you do decide to make an offer on any property, please make sure you are working with a realtor who is looking out for your best interest.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have.
Your real estate resouce,
Manon