Property Q&A in Mayfaire>Question Details

april.merrim…, Home Buyer in Wilmington, NC

Does this mean you must purchase a lot separately? Is this a single or multi-family home?

Asked by april.merriman, Wilmington, NC Thu Nov 21, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

In addition to the answers below, the Parker Farm address is the address of the builder's office. They currently do not build on Parker Farm Rd. in that price range. Good luck with your search. If we can help you please visit
Baker Wayne and Associates
Schumacher typically does a build on your lot situation. Which means, would buy a lot separately.

I would be happy to speak with you in more detail on this if you would like. I am not sure if you are aware, but I can represent you as your buyer agent at no cost to you. I would look out for YOUR best interests & assist you every step of the way.

Please contact me if you would like more information on how I can help. I hope that you are having a wonderful evening.

This price is for the home only and you would need to purchase a lot separately. The plan shown is for a single family home.
Web Reference: