Does this location accept dogs?

Asked by Tina Vito-wahinepio, Garden Grove, CA Thu Apr 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3114615532-Single-Family-Home-G…

Answers

3
Ingrid Ski R…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
I checked in garden grove there is no 3 bedroom for lease at that price. They are twice that
What price range is your max and I can send you what is available with 3 bedrooms. Or a 2 bedroom and a loft maybe possible?
Sounds like you have a pet what kind do you have?

Let me know an I can help you look for a place. When do you want to move in by?

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHones@gmail.com
Jeremy Lehman, Agent, Garden Grove, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Ads like this are bad news. It would be very difficult for you to know if this is legitimate and many times these offers are scams, as mentioned by Lori. An average home in Garden Grove will rent for $1900-$2300+ and a rent to own deal is going to cost even more. Looks like you should stay away from anything that sounds too good to be true.

Best of luck.
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Thu Apr 25, 2013
this looks to be a scam, I would be very careful. A 3 bedroom would not be this low, it also says take over payments on this preforeclosure.