Does this house have a main floor master?

Asked by kariann.tobin, Centennial, CO Sat Mar 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3073111401-15721-E-Lake-Cir-Cen…

Answers

3
Dana Brown, Agent, Denver, CO
Sun Apr 1, 2012
There is a specific way to search for homes with a main floor master bedroom - or suite. The MLS has a field for this when the listing agent sets up the listing. Good agents always let the public know about main floor bedrooms as not all homes include this nice feature. So, watch for that language in listings you see online!
Jeff Sams, Agent, Parker, CO
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Sorry, it does not have a main floor master and it has been rented.

If you would like, let me know what you are looking for and i can see what other properties we have coming up that might fit your needs.

Jeff Sams
303-993-6436
Jeff I am looking for a 3-4 bedroom home to rent for 1-2 years. Please let me know if you find anything. Thanks 303.596.9156
Flag Sun Apr 1, 2012
Corey Martin, Agent, Englewood, CO
Sat Mar 31, 2012
Kariann:

That property does not have a main floor master. Are you only looking for main floor masters in that area?

Corey Martin
Martin Home Group
Yes we are looking to rent a home with a main floor master and 3-4 bedrooms for 1-2 years.
Flag Sun Apr 1, 2012