Does this house have a garage? Is there more of a yard then what is shown with the deck? When will this house be available to rent? Thank you.

Asked by bernwilder, Berkeley, CA Thu Jun 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3031744758-Single-Family-Home-B…

Answers

2
bernwilder, Renter, Berkeley, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Thank you very much for your reply, Ms. Dimacali!
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Thu Jun 6, 2013
There have been so many scammers advertising rentals that aren't their listings that you really should be careful.

The one who posted the ad is someone named Steve Shayan with phone as (310) 982-2536

I checked that number via reverse number lookup and it shows this as a cell phone in San Pedro CA. Another service said it was VOIP (voice over internet protocol). Then I looked up Steve Shayan on Trulia --- and he's got a listing as a landlord in New York, and as an agent in Los Angeles.

So chances are this is a scam.

Best that you work with rental agents from reputable property management companies. You can google property managers in city where you want to live. And interview at least two to help you.

Be careful out there! And Good luck.