Does this home have an office/den or other room that could be used as a 4th bedroom?

Asked by Phillip Cerda, Valley Center, CA Sat Jun 23, 2012

What are the restrictions in Saratoga Estates as far as animals?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/427934-6840-Camino-Del-Rey-Bo…

Answers

3
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Jun 26, 2012
Hi Angie,

The house is currently for sale for $624,999 and has been on the market for 220 days. It is a traditional sale, not a bank owned property or short sale.

It is 3,300 square feet and built in 1984, 3 BR 3 1/2 BA. Much of the hard flooring and counters appear to be the original installed.

As for the extra room, their is nothing in the listing or the photos that show what you are looking for.

We hope this helps,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Home Sales Specialists; New and Resale Homes
Property Valuation Specialists
Land Sales, Acquisitions & Consulting
Serving Greater San Diego
Brad Manning, Agent, Fallbrook, CA
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Angie1
The property does show as available in the MLS.
There is no mention of a office or den and no measurements other than the kitchen, Family room, living room and the 3 bedrooms. I also did not see any mention of the owner carrying back. It says offers are to be cash or conventional loan. Lastly, I'd have to check the CC&R's to know exactly what the rules regarding animals are. The property is located in Saratoga Estates which does allow horses.
My guess is that dogs and cats are ok but not sure about other animals such as farm animals or exotic pets. My office is in Fallbrook and I have been with Remax United there for 13 yrs. My family and I have lived in the area for over 30 years so I know it extremly well. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Brad Manning
Team Manning
Remax United
(760) 419-1144
Jerry Heard, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Jun 23, 2012
Angie
It does not appear to have a room that would serve as a 4th bedroom.
I have an agent that I work with who lives and works in this area. She would be glad to help you find the right home. Her name is Margie Millar and can be reached at 760-212-1717. She has many years of experience in this area.