Does this building have an elevator?

Asked by howland.pattyann, Chicago, IL Tue Mar 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3111017927-353-W-Dickens-Ave-4W-Chi… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3111017927-353-W-Dickens-Ave-…

Answers

7
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Mar 6, 2013
No it is a walk up. Every apartment has a market. If it has been on the market a long time it is over priced.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Mar 6, 2013
No and it does not even have parking so not sure why anyone would want to pay anything near 500K for it. 4th floor walk up buildings are not common or popular in Chicago. If this was NYC it would be different. They have been trying to sell this since 2009!!! I bet I know why it has not sold.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 5, 2013
This property does not have an elevator.
Tom McCarey, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Hi Patty Ann,

It looks like you are after a top floor unit in a smaller building with an elevator. As was the case at 920 Barry, this condo does not have an elevator. Are there boutique building penthouses with elevators? Sure. Not many as elevators cost a fair amount to install and they take away square footage that builders and buyers prefer to have in their home. At the end of the day take a look at respondents to your questions and see if you resonate with any of the agents. I suggest you work with this person to see if he/she brings you closer to your new home. I will be happy to talk with you if you choose.

Tom McCarey
the real estate lounge chicago with @properties
top producing broker since 2002
more than $180m in personally negotiated transactions
773.848.9241
Jorge Vega, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 5, 2013

This property does not have an elevator but there are some similar units with elevators selling near by.
You should look into hiring a buyers agent. They can find a property that meets your needs ,negotiate the best possible deal and provide you with the right contacts for the job. The best part about it is that their services are free. Try reaching out to two or three and have them go through a formal interview process. If you need more information please feel free to call us at 773-627-7608. Good luck!
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 5, 2013

This is a 4th floor walk-up. I live and work in East Lincoln Park. If you want to buy or sell in the area, call or email me.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com

.
Lorena Caste…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 5, 2013
This building does not have an elevator. Let me know if you have any more questions