Does it come fully furnish?

Asked by Wanda Duet, Robertsdale, AL Thu Jul 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087918776-22761-Saint-Paul-S…

Answers

1
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Thu Jul 26, 2012
In reviewing the listing details on the MLS, there are no notes indicating that furniture is included. However, when making an offer on this or any property, you can always ask if the seller is interested in selling any of the furniture. If so, we would inventory all personal property to be conveyed and at what price for a separate transaction after closing on the real estate.

Are you currently working with a Realtor to assist you with your property search? If not, would you like me to schedule for you to see this property? I can also research for other properties to consider if you will contact me with details about your basic search criteria (location, min. size, max. price, min. bedrooms and baths).

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.