Does anyone know what lead generation companies like boomtownroi.com and tigerlead.com charge for their services?

Asked by Erik Nelson, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Jun 20, 2011

I know boomtown is local to arizona, but I was just curious what companies like this charge. I didn't know if it was just a referral fee or if they partner with brokers and charge them monthly.

Answers

5
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jun 20, 2011
Boomtownroi dot com appears to offer a 2% closing ratio or 3 real estate transactions for every 150 people that contact you as a result of Boomtownroi. Seems to me to be very low.
Boomtown and their Ilk put together a nice product. Period. Its more about selling you a website than helping you be successful.

Remember.. their goal (mine too, but with a different angle) is to sell you a website.

So.. Rental Leads.. You don't sell rentals right? Those are a waste right?

You think that because your mind is in the wrong place!

These are your BEST prospects! A good percentage don't need to rent in the first place, they just don't realize it. And more than half of them don't have to rent for more than 1-2 yrs.. and if you're constantly looking for homes that fit them (Get their dream home info when you help them get a rental, then find it for them.)
Did you ever rent? Were you always a renter?

Wayne -
Don't pay 2k a month.. more like 265-565 / mo.. Better leads..

Get adWords under YOUR account (you control, that you can turn off and on ba with corresponding landing pages..
REAL SEO (towards YOUR domain that you own)
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
Missy Jerfita…, Agent, Glenview, IL
Tue Aug 23, 2016
I would NOT recommend Boomtown...very expensive and low quality leads. I have spent $18,400 in 8 months and my team has seen zero return on this investment.

They have you sign a 12 month agreement...Not worth it!
Brandi Benne…, Renter, Abilene, TX
Fri Apr 24, 2015
HomeSwing offers SalesAspects CRM, IDX Websites, manages Google ads, and email marketing. They are considerably less expensive then BoomTown, both in setup fees and monthly fees. The best part, besides the money, is that if I ever have an issue or don't know how to do something, I am able to call and talk to the manager of MY stuff. I always talk to the same girl and we have a working relationship. No calls to India or restating who I am 3 times over for each new person that is going to help me. Their technology is easy to use and works.
Judi Wolfson, Agent, Margate, PA
Fri Nov 11, 2011
I've been using a great system for the past 14 years. It accounts for 95% of my business. It is not cheap, but IT WORKS. It also has many added components that have enabled me to get rid of some of my other expenses, like newsletter, drip campaign and e-cards. But it's really funny because for the first 10 years I was SO VERY BUSY with all the leads from this system, that I never even used the additional FREE services that they offered and I was paying for the with other companies.... duh, me!

If you are interested in knowing more about this system, just email BestAgent@Realtor.com , be sure to include your phone # and the areas or zip codes that you service. They only sell a territory to ONE AGENT.
I don't believe that TigerLeads has a presence in PA or NJ.
Interested to find out more
Tali Wolder
twolder at comcast.net
Flag Mon Oct 19, 2015
Judi I am looking for another lead generation system. Can you please e-mail what product you are using? My e-mail address is DChomesforsale@gmail.com
Flag Sun Aug 5, 2012
Wbienek, , Milford, MI
Mon Oct 24, 2011
They charge a butt load of money.. Up front, I am a competitor.. but i have a very competitive product. Where boom town, tiger leads and realty generator don't let you own/control your site... I do.. and I have proven results where you get 1-2 leads a day.. I set you up, you CONTROL you Google ad-word account (this is what they do, but they hide their secret sauce) I have a one tie 1500 setup and $55 a month WITH a built in, integrated idx (over 90 mls's ) I've been doing this since 2000.. They're johnny come lately compared to me..

I have over 250 designs and you can choose anything you like on the interenet. and I'll make something similar.. PLUS i get you organic ranking..