Does anyone know if this property is available for rent or who can I contact about renting this property?

Asked by Unspecified, Mon Apr 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Cordova/sold/21424500-…

Answers

1
Philip Evans, Agent, Cordova, TN
Mon Apr 29, 2013
In checking into this property, according to the public records, this property sold, and the transaction closed on April 16, 2013. According to the published information, the transfer price was $220,148. If you are interested in properties similar to this one relative to size, location, etc., I recommend you arrange with a Realtor to act as your Buyer's Agent. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with and/or meet with you to interview to become your agent. At such time, I can present my qualifications and that of my company, and hopefully gain your confidence in order to earn the right to represent you.