Lisa, Home Buyer in Oakland, CA

Does anyone know if the custom homes built on presidio court (19900, 19901 and 19920) in Castro Valley are a good deal? They were built this year.

Asked by Lisa, Oakland, CA Sun Aug 29, 2010

Any tips or things to watch for would be appreciated.

Answers

3
Hello Lisa,

The homes are priced a bit high but don't let that scare you away if you like them. Work with a knowledgable realtor who can give you good advice as to what you should be offering. Good luck :)

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066
Hi Lisa,

I had shown 19920 Presidio to one of my clients more than a month ago when they were priced higher.

They are nice homes, but the living room is very small. My client wantred to take out the wall dividing the living and family room to make it one big room. But it seemed too much trouble. Plus the yard was not big enough. and the townhouses on Waterford almost look into the home (too close). It is so ironic that the townhouse that looks into this home is my listing on Waterford.

Now that the price has been reduced, they may sell, but I still think you may be able to negotiate a better price. Make sure you are working with an agent wo is looking out for your best interest.

Meena Gujral
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
http://www.helpusellacheivers.com
510-279-9580
Hello Lisa,

Those homes are priced high. Therefore, they have been on the market for long. I would like to negotiate the prices for you and get it at fair market value. Please contact me for a market analysis of tis area, so you can see what thee other homes sold for. They are eautiful homes though. Thanks.

Heba Rayan 925-216-3006