Do you know that the owners of this home both have died. The adult children (one in Texas, one in Florida and one in Mich.) do not care !!

Asked by Jancee, Weeki Wachee, FL Sun Apr 3, 2011

They have ransacked this house, sold the pool filter and appliances and left this home in complete disarray! The home is now full of mold and the bank will not acknowledge that the neighbors are caring for the lawn. We cannot allow this mess to come into our properties. What are you doing about these problems??

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Call code enforcement. It's probably your only option
Web Reference:
0 votes
Dr. Harry Wi…, , Hernando County, FL
Sun Apr 3, 2011
I suggest you Hearnando County Code Enforcement. And also Jean Raggs at Hernando County. These people will contact the lender servicer and get the property secured and cleaned up. In Hernando County alone we have thousands of vacant homes
0 votes
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Sun Apr 3, 2011
I suggest that you contact the local township and let them know. They can issue a demand to the owners to maintain the property.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more