Do you have any more photos of this home. We are in Ohio and it is a long drive to make to see a home that you only have one photo of. Thanks, Julie

Asked by Julie, Sandusky, OH Thu Jan 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3106172816-2818-SW-30th-St-Cape-Cor… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3106172816-2818-SW-30th-St-Ca…

Answers

14
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Julie-
Send me your email and I will send you the full listing with pictures.
Carolyn@CNN-CapeCoral.com
Carolyn
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Julie,

The photos and virtual tour will be posted online soon as others have mentioned but there are lots of things you need to be aware of when purchasing property here in Cape Coral such as the city utility expansion project just to mention one key issue.

We have numerous homes available in the price range of the listing you inquired on so should you decide to make a trip to Florida to view homes you will have plenty of homes to tour.

Trulia is such a great website but the information is not always current. Your best source of information on properties is our local multiple listing service. If you would like to access our multiple listing service and see ALL listings including pictures regardless of what office or agent listed the home please visit http://www.leecountyrealtor.listingbook.com

I visit Ohio annually to visit my best friend and my husbands family as he is from Ohio and I am originally from Kentucky but have been in Cape Coral now for almost 25 years.

I would be more than happy to speak with you and tell you all about the area including things you should be aware of when purchasing here.

Please feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or give me a call on my cell phone at 239-707-4575.
Reggie Blough, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Julie,
You're from my favorite part of Ohio. As a former Hoosier, I've been to your area many times. You can guess where. I too, as a service to my buyer prospects, will preview a property and shoot a narrated walk-through video. This home is occupied, so I would need permission of the owner to do that. I've not yet had anyone refuse my request. I will work for you if you will work with me. Let me know if I can be of service.

Reggie Blough
Re/Max Island Harbor
239-214-5984
reggie@reggieblough.com
Nancy Doyle, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Julie,
As the others have said the agent has not added any additional photos. I always go out and take additional pictures for my out of town clients. I would happy to do the same for you if you're not working with an agent. Here is a link to additional information on that home.
http://nancyd.listingbook.com/?node=17-0-email_listings,1973…

Without the pictures I can't say what it's like inside. I can say that I feel its overpriced for the location. The Gulf access for that home is going to be a long way out. This home is somewhat close to veterans and you would need to follow the spreader canal all the way down near Cape Harbour, to access the lock at no wake speed. Then, you still have a while to get into the Gulf.

I specialize in Gulf access properties and would be happy to help. Here is a link of what my past clients have said about me.
http://www.trulia.com/profile/nancydoyle/

Have a great day,
Nancy
Paula Levass…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Julie,

Please send me your email I will send the additional pictures to you. paula12@embarqmail.com Call me and we will discuss your goals here I can go and take additional pictures if you are interested. I will be glad to help a fellow buckeye find their dream home 239 910 4403

Have a great day! Paula
Israel Emory, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Julie

This is a very nice home. However you could build the exact floor plan that you want for the same price or even less. Have you considered building a new gulf access home. Lots are still affordable and construction costs are still affordable if you work with the right builder. I work with a few custom builders who can build you exactly what you want instead of settling for a home that might not be perfect and has some wear and tear on it. Build time is only 3-4 months after the permit is approved. Feel free to call me, text me, or email me if you have any questions.

Israel Emory
Sun Country Realty
239-292-2499
IsraelEmory@gmail.com
Tropicalwaterfronthomes.com
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Property was just listed and no photos have been added yet. We can go by the unit and take a video for you.....Let us know if we can help.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Susan Burhoe, Agent, Matlacha, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Julie-

The agent has not added any new photos since 3 days.

How about this home? Better location, brand new, incredible view and boat access!

4343 SW 25th Ave, Cape Coral, FL 33914

Check it out. Let me know if you have any interest.

Susan Burhoe
239-424-0133
susan@gulfaccessrealty.com
Dick Hughes, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Ann,

If you send me your email, I will send you the full listing, also can go take more pictures for you. Along with sending you other listings that are in your criteria. You can also call me at 239-945-2100.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Dick Hughes

American Brokers Realty Group
Miguel Acosta, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hello Julie,
This is a very nice home located on a salt water canal with a gorgeous view. The neighborhood is very nice as well with quick access to Veterans Pkwy which takes you out to Fort Myers and I-75. It's close to The Surfide Shops where there is a Starbuck's (very important to my daughter), Belk's department store and various small eateries. If you like boating it's approximately an hour out of the canal system with one bridge to go under and a lock. If you are not working with anyone please contact me and I'll be happy to send you more information about this property or any other one you may be interested in.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Miguel
Adolfo "A.D."…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
This home is located right by our office and I would be more than happy to schedule an appoinment to take more pictures. The listing agent mentioned there will be more pictures and a virtual tour coming soon, however I would be more than happy to make a visit to the home for you and take some today. Please send me an email address so that I can copy the pictures.
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Ahh, Sandusky Ohio, one of my favorite places to go every summer as a kid! Shoot me your email address and I will make arrangements to go over there myself and take pictures of whatever you would like to see. You can email me at: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com or give me a call: 239-246-3004. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

John Martin
Sun Realty
Rose Weeks, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hello Julie,
please send me your e-mail address and I will go to the property and take more pictures for you.
Rose Weeks
Jones and Co Realty
239-777-0557
rose.weeks@ymail.com
Frank Glaab…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Jan 17, 2013
Hi Julie,

If you give me your email, I can email you all of the details on this home and others that are available in this area. Frank@gulfgatewayrealty.com

Thanks and have a great day!