Property Q&A in Farmingdale>Question Details

Cjhunny7, Home Buyer in Jackson, NJ

Do you have any more information on this residence.?

Asked by Cjhunny7, Jackson, NJ Mon Mar 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3025180047-46-Hollywood-Ave-F…

Answers

3
The best way to get "all" the pertinent info is through a Realtor as our properietary systems contain more particular than can be found on any other RE website. I know this sounds like a sales pitch, but it is what it is.

Feel free to call or email and I will send you a one-time email - that of the property you are inquiring. Unless I hear back, there will be no further "SPAM" sent your way. I always leave it up to the prospective purchaser to make that choice.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Francesca,
I am concerned becasue it is a septic and well water. No sure if I would like to purchase a house having those features. Other than that I love the house and would buy in a moments notice.

Thank you, Christine
Flag Wed Mar 28, 2012
How's everything going? I can send you over the listing if you like. Just let me know what your email address is. Thanks.

Peter G. Apicella
Realtor Associate
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
520 Washington Blvd.
Sea Girt, NJ 08750
732-915-2773
Very nice home. Unfortunately, it is also a short sale. If you are interested in purchasing, then you would need to be prepared to be patient. As this is an excellent situation for buying a great looking home at a great price. But patience is an absolute requirement.

It has well and septic and a quarter acre lot. The layout and upgrades are very nice. Ardena school is also desireable.

Most of the description is on the trulia site. I would suggest, if an offer is made, that you tailor it to the conditions related to a short sale and reduce your offer accordingly.

Let me know if you need more information, or if I can be of any service to you.

Thanks.