Do you have any information for a house at 1335 Lewisto Rd in New Gloucester, Me 04260?

Asked by Lilkwla@yahoo.com, New Gloucester, ME Mon Jul 12, 2010

We have driven by this house for over 2 years and it looked empty, so one day we stopped by and it was empty. It looks like they people left in a hurry. We were able to get in thru the garage back door. Please try to give me any information on this that you have.

Answers

2
Steven M Dyer, , 04841
Mon Jul 12, 2010
This appears to be a home that may be in some stage of the foreclosure process. I agree with Margret...don't enter this home on your own. Even though it may appear to be abandoned, it is still owned by someone and therefore you would be trespassing and could be arrested. Additionally, if you have found a way in, others could have also and you may find yourself in another's crime scene and spook them.

I would be more than happy to do some legwork for you. I put out a Distressed Property List on a weekly basis. This home is not on that list, but I will do some digging to find out about it for you. If you would like further information, give me a call at (207) 975-9330 or e-mail me at steve@TheMidCoastGroup.com.

Blessings!!
Steven M. Dyer
The MidCoast Group
50 Sewall St., 2nd Floor
Portland, ME 04102
(207) 975-9330
steve@TheMidCoastGroup.com
Margaret Mit…, Agent, York, ME
Mon Jul 12, 2010
That home is not listed for sale on the MLS nor has it been recently listed. Please do not enter this home as it most likely not lawful. If you want to contact the owners to see if they would consider selling, you can either obtain the owners namd and address from the town hall or contact a local agent who can do that for you.