Do you allow pets? I have two well behaved dogs, an Australian Shepard and a Sheltie/Blue Heeler mix.

Asked by Juliann, Portland, OR Sun Sep 25, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3064458845-532-SE-Peacock-Ln-Po…

Answers

3
Christine Ka…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Not two dogs, maybe one smaller...under 30 lbs, with added non-refundable deposit...would need to meet the dog. But renting a 400k home for 1200 per month is not a possibility...more than 2k with substantial deposit for a really nice home.
Susan McCall, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Do you think that a house that is currently on the active market in Portland for $399000 would rent for $1200?

There's an old saying that goes "if it seems to be too good to be true".........

Scammers are searching for the prettiest houses on the market and then trying to get a deposit for a house that is really not being rented.

Susan McCall
Chris Littre…, , Portland, OR
Sun Sep 25, 2011
Potentially. My criteria is that we just do not want dogs that will disturb people. The hardwood floors were also refinished and look great so we would like dogs that would go easy on the floor. I think it would be good to tour the place and I can meet the dogs. Let me know.