Do you allow pets?

Asked by Tgwg, Shelburne Falls, MA Sat Feb 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Wed Feb 22, 2012
This looks like it is a rental by a tenant and not by a landlord. That is what Sublet means. You might contact some actual real estate professionals and see what they have:

Coldwell Banker Upton-Massamont REALTORS ® (413) 625-6366 (413) 625-8138
The Buyer's Choice (413) 625-9494 (413) 625-9494

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Shelburne Falls Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more