Did someone go in and fix this home up? We were going to buy it if it was in Foreclosure. Last fall the interior was destroyed, and the gutted out.

Asked by marykaye56, Ironwood, MI Mon Mar 12, 2012

We told several people including previous realtor we were interested. Disappointed we were not contacted.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3028945195-119-W-Coolidge-Ave…

Answers

2
Nancy Zak, Agent, Ironwood, MI
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Hi:
As far as I know...this home has not sold?? If it was going toward the foreclosure procees that could take anywhere from 6 months to a few years before it is up for sale as a bank owned. Until then...no one can do anything to try to help you purchase it. As a Realtor, we cannot call a bank to see when a home is going to be listed. The banks usually have a company do the actual listing process and then again, that is only after all the legal issues are cleared up. Best advice I can give you, is keep any eye out for it on the foreclosure web sites.
Best of luck to you.
Nancy Zak
Re/Max Action North
e-mail: nancyjzak@yahoo.com
cell: 906-364-5948
Faith Newber…, Agent, Ironwood, MI
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Mary Kay,

According to the MLS 119 W Coolidge Ave is expried. What are you looking for? I can send you data sheets. Let me know

Faith