Dear Sirs, is this property still for sale? i am very interested! Ingbert Denner Germany

Asked by Denner, New Germany, MN Mon Dec 22, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072295518-3312-NW-4th-St-Cap…

Answers

2
Stephanie Ha…, , 33931
Fri Dec 26, 2008
HI Denner,
Yes, this lot is still for sale.The lot that you are interested in is northwest cape.This area is slow in residential development but large in commercial development at this time. There are other lots that are closer to the gulf. Are you interested in foreclosure lots?Are you interested in building now or in the future? If you would like a customized search, please e-mail me at sharne1@netzero.net or my telephone number is 239-898-9222. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Warmest Regards,
Stephanie Harne
"The Sunshine Girls"
P.S. My photo will be uploaded in the next few days.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Dec 22, 2008
Denner,

After review of the MLS information there seems to be conflicting information on this property. Our recommendation is to be in touch with a local real estate professional for their input.