Dear Sir, I am interested in this property Regards Aitor Maruri aitor_mr@yahoo.es

Asked by aitor_mr, New York, NY Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3081217768--W-129th-St-New…

Answers

3
Jenet Levy, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Realty Trac is a paid subscription service. They may still have a free introductory period, but be careful. I cancelled according to their instructions and they kept charging me.
Elena Ravich,…, Agent, New York City, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
this is a listing from RealtyTrac - a paid subscriptions foreclosure website and it is over 180 days old.
Mitchell Hall, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
I would be interested too if it actually existed.

Beware of RealtyTrac. They are a subscription list service. You pay a fee for a list of "so-called" foreclosures most are bogus. It is a gimmick to get you to sign up to receive their list of buildings that may or may not be in pre forclosure or foreclosure. You then need to do your own research and find the bank and contact them.

There are no buildings in Manhattan for $1000. If it sounds too good to be true it usually isn't.