DO YOU YOU WHY THE SUDDEN DROP IN THIS HOME I AM INTRESTED IN SEEING, THANKS 1021 Sharon Drive, Chesapeake VA 23320?

Asked by Elaine, Chesapeake, VA Mon Jun 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084766950-1021-Sharon-Dr-Che…

Answers

3
Marybeth Sou…, Home Owner, Beach, VA
Wed Sep 19, 2012
i live in the area an real estate values have continued to drop in the area- I think it has to do with the fact that the area is such a good neighborhood it led to overvaluation of many of the homes prior to 2009,
Tee Williams, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Ms Elaine, I just pulled up the listing on our mobile site. It shows that it was listed on 5/15 and last updated on 5/23. I will look at the desktop site and review the history and see if I can see a clearer history. I did see that the property is a Fannie Mae foreclosure and most of the REOs are reviewed every 30 days to see if there needs to be a price or marketing adjustment.
KK German, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Hi Elaine,

How are you? Did you get my email about the incorrect feed and the property (2204 Mt Pleasant) that was on Trulia in error?
This house is a Fannie Mae property. Actually, this might be a first for me, the price reduction has not hit the MLS yet, it's only here on Trulia that it dropped $15,000. But...perhaps the agent's office has not entered it in the MLS yet, and indeed the Trulia price is good. The only way to know is to contact the listing agent, which he IS accurately listed on the listing, Trey Decker.

Good luck!! KK, Wainwright Real Estate