DOES THIS PLACE HAVE A FIREPLACE? IS THIS PLACE A FIXER UPPER? HOW LONG HAS THIS PLACE BEEN ON THE MARKET? IS THIS PLACE A SHORT Sale? KAT

Asked by Katchapman, Foster City, CA Tue Apr 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1090859093--Sierra-St-Redwood…

Answers

3
Linda Young, Agent, San Carlos, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Yes it has a fireplace. It's been on the market since Oct 19 but started out at $669,000.
No it is not a short sale. It is not a fixer upper and it does have a pending continue to show at
this time. They remove last contingencies on April 20, 2012
Thanks for the info. KAT
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
Jim Somers, , 94061
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Hi Kat;

I've searched the MLS for this listing and it does not appear. I searched for active listings and sale-pending listings and found nothing. Trulia says they put this listing on their site 4 days ago, but without it being on the MLS I have to wonder where Trulia found it. But I would be happy to do some research for you and see if I can track it down for your.

Without an active listing as a source of information, I don't know if it is a short sale. As for a fireplace, my guess is that, because of the year it was built, it is likely that it does have a fireplace.

I've specialized in Redwood City property for a long time now and can help you if you are interested in having me track down this property. My contact information is below.

Jim Somers
jim@at-home-redwoodcity.com
(650) 787-3545
Thanks for the reply. KAT
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
McGuire Rent…, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Tue Apr 10, 2012
I would be happy to help you but need address on Sierra Street, Redwood City.

In the MLS there are no listings that resemble this home.

If it was built in 1953 there usually will be a fireplace.

You may contact me at pzaragoza@mcguire.com

Sierra is a nice street in Redwood City lined with trees.
Thanks for taking the time to relpy to my questions.
Kat
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012